Monday, December 10, 2007

10 Signs You Are An Internet Junkie

I was telling my brother in law at work today that I check my email several times a day. Its like a rush whenever I get new mail than such a let down when I find its only junk. Anyway, on that subject, I created my own list of how to determine whether or not you are an internet junkie.

10 signs you are an internet junkie.

1. You watch TV while cruising the internet.

2. Your keyboard has crumbs in it

3. You begin to talk in html language when describing a link to your best friend

4. You met your best friend online

5. You check your email more than you sit down for meals

6. You can’t go to bed until every Myspace, Facebook, email, website and forum of yours has been checked for new messages or comments.

7. You have more internet friends than friends.

8. Your couch has a permanent TV tray in front of it so you can rest your lap top.

9. You base your decision where eat out on whether or not they provide free WiFi

10. You post from the toilet

4 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Todd Porter said...

What are you trying to say sweetie? You should add that you complain often that you don't get as many comments on your blog as other people do.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Kimmy Porter said...

Thats because I'm not on the internet blogging as much as you! :p

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Adam McLane said...

OK, this is a good list. And a mean one at the same time. I have a hard time helping people understand that the reason can do so much internet stuff is that I don't watch much television.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Kimmy Porter said...

LOL, I have to admit that some of it applies to me as well! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home