Tuesday, May 16, 2006


MY MOM by Caleb



For all of you who are mothers, know someone who is a mom or at least have a mom, I had to post the book that Caleb wrote for me. His teacher gave him a fill in the blank and this is what my precious little boy said...


My mom's favorite food is watermelon. She loves it.

My mom's favorite book is Ten Apples on Top. I love that book too.

My mom's favorite hobby is CVS. She loves it.

My mom's favorite TV show is Extreme Makeover. She loves it.

My mom is 26 feet tall.

She weighs 20 pounds.

The color of her hair is brown.

Her eyes are green.


My mom looks best when she is in bed.


Thanks, Caleb for making Mommy smile!

5 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

That's too cute! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Katie said...

hahahahahahah Love it

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Todd Porter said...

i agree..... she does look good in bed! :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

That's hilarious. I bet it's your new favorite book!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Brian Vinson said...

Wow, you're pretty tall.

And skinny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home