Monday, May 01, 2006

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted due to a bronchial infection that has hung on for four weeks now. I just returned from the doctor (for the second time in 4 wks) and had to get x-rays on my ribs and lungs. Seems that your ribs can get a little fragile after so much coughing! (yeah-ouch doesn't quite fit the pain I have been in). I am at the point where I am tired of couching, tired of pain and tired of complaining! Fortunately, a friend of ours, Adam tagged me and gave me something fun to do. Here it goes...


I AM: A wife, mom and employee of Panera Bread (till June)

I WANT: to live my life better than yesterday

I WISH: I didn't fear rejection

I HATE: Aggressive drivers, paying full price and watching Christians competing with each other

I LOVE: my family, being a mom and wife, Girl Scout cookies and having my hair played with

I MISS: fitting into Junior size clothes, rocking my babies, my friends who have moved away

I FEAR: rejection (wait, i said that already!), the dark, loosing someone close to me

I HEAR: Sienfield and my puppy's obnoxious bark at my children outside

I WONDER: If my children will like me when they are teens, what is in the walls of my house

I REGRET: being influenced by my friends, spending money on stupid stuff, not dating Todd sooner! :)

I AM NOT: interested in cooking shows, high mantenance

I DANCE: when I'm by myself

I SING: all the time!

I CRY: when I have had enough, when I watch a sad movie, when I see someone else cry

I AM NOT ALWAYS: wrong

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: blankets, hats and booties, dinner, change

I WRITE: much better when I feel strongly about something

I CONFUSE: people on a regular basis

I NEED: time to myself everyday

I SHOULD: clean my kitchen and pay attention to my puppy who is next to me

I START: huge projects without knowing quite how I'll finish

I FINISH: each day laying next to my best friend

I'm tagging Katie

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Todd Porter said...

my woman is not high maintenance! :)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Katie said...

She's more high maintenance than you!!! LOL Love you guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home