Friday, September 24, 2010

Empowerment by pen

Today, I finally feel like I am able to have a voice. Yes, it may fall into the sea of other voices calling out for help, but I am praying that the right person will open my letters and be called to action. I drafted letters to David Lowman, CEO of Chase Mortgage, Candace Miller the U.S. Representative for the state of MI (who also happens to have her office a few miles from our home there) and the President himself. On top of that, I emailed Channel 4 Detroit and Channel 7 Action News AND the White House. If nothing comes of it, then I suppose that is the way God wants it, but the need to do something to get our story and struggle out there is far too great to sit aside and just take it. We'll see!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Way to go Kimmy! What's happened to you and Todd is just so wrong. I pray someone will hear your cries for justice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home