Sunday, May 24, 2009

Music Meme

So, My friend, Adam, tagged me in this random "fill in the blank" questionnaire.

Here is my attempt and what you need to do:


1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool!

Opening Credits: Not to Us -Chris Tomlin

Waking Up: How Great is Our God -Chris Tomlin

First Day At School: Yakety Yak-The Coasters

Falling In Love: Mele Kalikimaka- Bing Crosby (If you know this song you are officially cool!)

Fight Song: Prodical -Casting Crowns

Breaking Up: The Christmas Song -Vince Guaraldi

Prom: While you were sleeping -Casting Crowns (Is that inappropriate??:)

Life: Never Give Up- Darlene Zschech (Hey, I like that!)

Mental Breakdown: America- Chris Tomlin (LOL)

Driving: Have a Nice Day -Bon Jovi (Awesome driving song!)

Flashback: White Christmas -Bing Crosby

Getting Back Together: Amazing - Matt Redman (I guess if it was a bad break up this would be true!)

Wedding: Overflow - Chris Tomlin (I seem to see a theme with Chris going here)

Birth of Child: Lifesong -Casting Crowns (wow that one fits good too!)

Final Battle: Satisfy - Tenth Avenue North

Death Scene: Unchanging- Chris Tomlin (Yep, I have to agree with that.)

Funeral Song: Till I See You -Hill Song (Appropriate!)

Remembrance Song: Never Say Never -The Fray

End Credits: Come let us Worship -Chris Tomlin

I’m tagging Lisabeth, Michelle and Amy T.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous adam mclane said...

Your movie definitely cast Chris Tomlin as Todd. My favorite has to be:

Falling In Love: Mele Kalikimaka- Bing Crosby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home