Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"My Daddy's Shoes"



A few months ago, our daughter, Hannah, told me she had an idea for a card she wanted to make for Father's Day. She thought it would be really cool to take a picture of her feet in her dad's shoes and add the phrase, "I want to walk in my Daddy's footsteps". I thought it was a wonderful idea and though we ended up throwing together the card on Saturday, I hope that Todd felt the love behind that card. Hannah has always adored her dad and with good reason! I hope she continues to use him as a guide for choosing the right boyfriend (many years from now) and eventually the right husband (light years away).

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did feel the impact of that card. It was wonderful and it still gets me.

The boyfriend thing is going to be light years away as well. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home