Saturday, April 05, 2008

"ROAR!"







Today I had the fun privilege of attending the Detroit Tigers game with our son, Caleb. I'm not a big sports fan, but it was so much fun to dress up, cheer on our team and spend the afternoon/evening alone with Caleb. He got really antsy around the 6th inning and asked when it would be over, but when I told him we still had some time he decided to make the most of it and began dancing, jumping up and down and just having a crazy time. His favorite possession was the foam Tiger claw he got from the souvenir shop. Though it set me back $15 dollars, it was great to see him so enthusiastic. This will be on the list of most memoriable moments spent with my little boy.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a special mother/son moment! It looks like you guys had a great time.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Thoughts From Jeff said...

that is awesome !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home