Monday, June 02, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel





So its been two weeks now that we have been without a fully functional bathroom. Before we left for Colorado, I finished the floor but there was a lot more waiting for us when we returned on Tuesday. I spent 10 hours working on the bath/shower tile on Thursday and then grouted Friday night until 3 am Saturday morning. (I seemed to have forgotten that you have to wait 2 hours after grouting to clean the tile of excess). After all those body aching hours, I truly do not want to see anything that has to do with tiling for a very long time. Despite all the work, I have to say I am truly excited to step into our bathroom now. Though there are a few small details to finish (fixtures, caulk and a few misc.), I feel so much pride knowing that we accomplished such a huge undertaking.

My next goal is to be able to use the shower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home