Thursday, February 21, 2008

123 Meme Challenge

Todd tagged me so here's the rules:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more (no cheating!)

* Find page 123
* Find the first five sentences
* Post the next three sentences
* Tag five people

So my nearest book was "The Way of a Worshipper" by Buddy Owens. I added the sentence that began the paragraph so it actually makes sense.

(When I started to read the Bible meditatively, I began to experience tremendous changes in my life:)
My outlook changed. I began to see circumstances, challenges and opportunities through a lens of Scripture. I found that the Scriptures were taking root so deeply in my soul through meditative reading that they became the filters for my point of view.


I tag Shari, Kristen, and Stephanie (yes, I ran out of people to tag.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home