Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

...so apparently I've been tagged by Amy!

This is what it means:

rules to play

1. players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

So eight facts about me...

1. I once locked my brother in the bathroom just to see if he could get out.

Unfortunately, he couldn't so my dad had to take the door off the hinges to let my little brother escape.

2. When I was on a mission trip in Scotland, I got high with my youth pastor.

Okay, so it was on paint fumes and it wasn't intentional. We were painting a bathroom with the door closed and the paint was oil based unlike the American water based paint.

3. When I was in third grade, I began writing to My teachers' niece in Australia. I continued to write to her and finally met her for the first time when I was 22. We kept in touch until about 5 years ago.

4. The month I was due to have our daughter, there was a tornado that ripped through the trailer park we were living in. While we were home. Two years later, when I was pregnant with our son, I was in OK and we were surrounded with tornado sightings.. Both times, we were safe.

5. I used to believe that my best friend's dad was really Kenny Rogers. He looked just like him and I was convinced he led a double life.

6. Horror movies freak me out! My best friends in high school thought it was funny to make me watch scary movies. After watching "Silence of the Lambs", I was afraid to go down in my basement for weeks!

7. When I was a child I made a lemonade stand. When the first car pulled up and asked how much it was I ran into the house terrified because I wasn't suppose to talk to strangers.
It wasn't very successful.

8. On a more serious note: I couldn't be happier than where God has me right now. We are not anywhere where we thought we should be now two years after leaving our previous church, but God has grown us tremendously and we have witnessed amazing things in our lives as we have learned to trust Him even when we can't see where He's leading us.

Okay, I tag the following...

1. Kent
2. Kayla
3. Mary
4. Liz
5. Marina
6. Betsy
7. Kim
8.Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home