Monday, April 25, 2005

A place to call "home"

This morning we went to a little church about 30 minutes from us. It wasn't our first time visiting and this time it felt different. I felt like I belonged just a little bit and it felt really...well...good. Lame word to use, but it just so nice to feel a part of something again. It is nice to be needed too. The church has about 10 people and the pastor who was just appointed is a family friend of ours. It is only natural for Todd and I to want to help so we plan to stay for a while. I don't know how long we will be stuck waiting for the "job" and we don't want to sit on the sidelines watching till one opens up. I believe that God would have us to continue ministering in whatever capacity we can. I really have sensed that God wants us there, too. So, for now we are home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home